Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's in my wallet

When I opened my wallet I found my health car, my id card,some money, a gym membership card, a hookah lounge card, and my medical Marijuana card. If someone were to look at the contents of my wallet they can make a really odd justification of me. My gym card membership would make me look like some one who is healthy and active, which would be a good justification of me. the hookah lounge bar card would make me seem like I like to smoke Hookah, and the medical medical marijuana car would make me seem like pot head, which in fact is false. The contents of my wallet make me look like someone who likes to smoke marijuana, someone who likes to work out, and someone who likes to smoke hookah. They also put a negative tag on me because in this society we live in we seem to look down upon medical Marijuana users. There is a great prejudice about pot smokers, and if my card was found, I would be judged and be put through the lenses of the ignorant person who has those prejudice such as me being lazy, dirty, unmotivated, and a loser, but to the contrary I am a successful 20 year old who loves life, and am motivated than anybody I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment